I used to be like a normal straight river at the beginning. There wasn't much to study or whatsoever. There wasn't any obstacles that deterred me from doing what I wanted to do, like have my fun with my class, go online, etc etc.
Slowly, after orientation and for the rest of 2008, the river evolved to flow into many separate channels, like a braided channel. Homework and CCA piled up like deposition, but they were all quite manageable. I could still find free time.
2009 came. I wanted to get back on my track. And my braided channel was suddenly dammed.
It isn't all that bad really. I can control this dam, and allow free time to flow whenever I want it to. I could stop and be really preoccupied with all the things in my life, like homework, CCA and hostel events. It also seems that my capacity has increased by a lot. I find myself truly on momentum. In fact, I'm more focussed this year, and better manage my time.
God has granted me peace like a river. Even though this river has changed over time, it has become more and more peaceful.
matthew.
24.
No comments:
Post a Comment