Friday, May 22, 2009

Off Course

I dubbed this blog "Light" because I wanted this blog to mark a new beginning, and mainly to be able to glorify God. I seem to have fallen short of that vision. This blog has now been degraded to a mere outlet for me to vent certain emotions out, and usually with negativities. 

It's important to frame your mindset and attitude, say, once a week. Align yourself with something you planned, and stick to it. Make reminders. That should do it. 

Performance Fest is just tomorrow, and I feel excited about it. It's not about winning (this revelation came upon me a few weeks ago I think); it's about enjoying, about celebrating a jubilant event with the fellowship of our house members. It's a relief to see the house back on track and really performing something... presentable at least. 

KC gave me this quote from the Bible a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't understand it then. Now, I think I understand.

Psalm 139: 23-24
"Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting."
matthew.
To glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment