Slapped by a 7-day MC over the National Day weekend, I was to rest and recuperate from my fever and cough. 6 days on, the cough still persists, but it's definitely getting better.
Being excused from school for 2 effective school days (Thurs and Tues), I'm surprised at how God is at work here and made it a blessing in disguise for me. Tutorials and lectures are filled with mundane things that can be self-learned at home. The redundancy of school has made my weekend less stressful, with more time spent to know more about God and be drawn closer to Him.
As prelims draw near, I can't help but feel a little pressurised. At the rate lessons are going in school, studying at home seems much effective somehow. Nonetheless, I need the wisdom to plan my study schedule for the month ahead before prelims.
Philippians 4:6,7
Do not be anxious about anthing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
matthew.
Thank you Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment