Suddenly everything is zooming past, with no time to stop, rest and think. These few minutes spent here could have been spent on my scholarship applications, but I think I need to take a break.
Stretched physically, mentally and spiritually in the army, I book out only to find out that my resting time needs to be spent elsewhere. There are a lot of things to consider and think through when applying for scholarships, and thankfully my dad is here to help sort out some things for me.
Church service today was the greatest relief and blessing by far. I just can't wait to go back next Sunday. I feel like a battery being recharged while I was there. It was an amazing experience. Praise the Lord, for my life, my hope and my strength lies in Him. I shall anticipate the return of Christ!
Praise the Lord too, for there's good news in Oldham.
Thank You Lord.
matthew.
The end of age.
No comments:
Post a Comment