Monday, August 9, 2010

Jigsaw

Sometimes I get frustrated that God doesn't tell me what He wants me to do. I have no direction, no aim, nothing.

But in fact, He DOES tell me what to do, but just slowly. Like a jigsaw puzzle, He takes away some pieces and show me part of the big picture. He wants me to go step, by step.

Just as Ms Iris was telling Tung and I, if God reveals the end picture of what He has in mind for us, we might just drop dead on the spot because we are too shocked by it. So piece by piece, He reveals what He has in stall for us. He prepares us first.

I don't know what He has installed for me. I really have no idea.

What I DO know is that I need to persevere in the circumstances I am in now. How will I be able to do what He wants me to do, if I don't pull through these two years?

Joshua 1:6, 7, 9 all say:
"Be strong and courageous."

God said it 3 times. And I shall. So shall you.

matthew.
Gambate!

No comments:

Post a Comment