Thanks Tung for sharing this website: http://www.gotquestions.org/secular-music.html
To summarise, from the last paragraph of the website:
There is nothing inherently wrong with any particular style of music. It is the lyrics that determine whether a song is “acceptable” for a Christian to listen to. If anything leads you to think about or get involved in something that does not glorify God, it should be avoided.
I think this pretty much explains why I'm staying away from k-pop. K-pop in itself is not 'demonic' per se, but it has since distracted me, drawn me away from God.
Bel, I hope this helps you as much as it did help me. To put in some perspective, for example, classical music may seem harmless and well, not 'demonic' in any way. But if I indulge in it so much that it affects my relationship with God, then I should stop, confess, and pray against it. Until I actually overcome it, I shouldn't listen to it. :)
matthew.
God loves us!
No comments:
Post a Comment