Saturday, November 27, 2010

To Rest or Not To Rest

Gosh, it's a whole day already.

Something tells me that I mostly wasted my day, doing laundry and having meals. That's seriously about it. Oh, on top of that, I'm down with flu (which has already gotten much better after taking some paracetamol).

I spent my dinner at Clementi though, with Tung, KC, Yeewern, Ruiann and Dharlynnie, whom I haven't seen in ages. I'm still not sure if that was the best decision to make; after all, I didn't go for the Hockey MGM (Monthly General Meeting, for short) this lunch.

My nose has somewhat turned into an unstoppable tap. BUT, it was good to catch up with friends whom I haven't spend time with for the longest time. The food wasn't fantastic, but the joy and laughter was priceless.

Perhaps it's time to get some rest.

Here's some humour to end the day:


matthew.
The going gets tough, so the tough gets going.

No comments:

Post a Comment