Monday, December 27, 2010

Church Youth Gathering

I thought it was meant to be a Christmas gathering of sort, but it turned out to be a youth camp follow-up.

I must admit, though, that I enjoyed myself quite a bit. Despite the similarities in the games we played and those that I played back in J1 orientation, the worship was meaningful and the event did have its own special meaning for the AMKMC youth ministry. I'm thus thankful for the organisers of this event, and of course, those who participated to make it a successful one.

As in such events, you would meet new people. And I did too. Not that I got to know them at a deep level, but it was definitely an eye-opener to meet other youths who are active in church.

Perhaps this is another sign to be more involved in church in some way. I need to commit this in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment