Throughout the past 2 weeks, I've been greatly challenged, challenged to stay pure and blameless, challenged with temptations, challenged in faith, challenged to act and respond.
I'm beginning to feel at lost amidst all these.
But I am comforted.
1 Corinthians 10:13 says, "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is FAITHFUL; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."
And I am encouraged.
Today Mr Joseph Chean came to preach about What Is Missions? and he quoted Mother Teresa: I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.
So I would say, God, use me, convict me and help me grow in faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment