Saturday, March 5, 2011

(Un)known

After an 8km run at Sengkang organised by Tung for the cell this morning to prepare for Sundown in May, Joshua, Tung and I went to watch Unknown at nex.

[Spoiler] Unknown is about Liam Neeson as an American who lost part of his memory after a car accident in Berlin, and seeks to recover his identity that was seemingly stolen from him.

Unknown is definitely more worth watching than The Adjustment Bureau, which I watched on Thursday with Ben Wee, Ben Ng and Ronald. There wasn't a part of the movie that I was bored with, and the suspense kept going!

Identity. In the big world out there, it is almost unfathomable that I should lose my identity. Yet, I know I am precious in God's eyes. I am a child and heir of God, and co-heir with Jesus Christ. That's my identity beyond being Matthew, a Christian, and nothing (I pray) can take that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment