Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Step of Faith

Deep inside me, I think I'm afraid of getting overly excited or passionate about things. I attribute it to fearing that these "things" are not in line with Your will for me and for the people around me. I could also fear that I do not leave myself enough space to fall back on when things fail.

And by saying this, I just don't have enough faith, to trust, to believe that You would take care of everything.

Even as I volunteer to be part of FACT Camp Committee, to serve an extra week in church, I can't help but feel something is amiss.

Restore my faith in You, Lord. I pray that the theme for the camp "Walking on Water" would speak to me as much as it should speak to the participants themselves and for the entire committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment