Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Distractions

It's still the holidays for me, so I still have distractions around me to prevent me from doing what I'm supposed to do, a.k.a. homework and studying.

I'm glad that I've completed my Physics CDQ, but I still have many questions to ask, and that perhaps will hinder me from passing during tomorrow's re-exam.

When school reopens, I'll be so busy that I'll start yearning for a break. Yet I know that whenever a break comes, I get distracted and start wasting my time away. I don't want to get addicted to anything, like I did for other things in the past. Maplestory, other insignificant computer games, and just recently Naruto anime.

It's all for the better without a break. I shall be busy with homework, with hockey, with Oldham Hall commitments, with after-school consolidations. I hope I still have time to go to Alpha/CF in OH when school term begins though, and church too. It's something new that I've made myself go to, on Sundays with KC.

Matthew 6:25, 6:27
Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life...
Who of you by worrying can add a single our to his life?
I shall not worry too much.

matthew.
"Ask and it will be given to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment