After a year of being slack, not focussed, eating in tutorials and lectures, sleeping in lectures, ignoring what lecturers are talking about, I think it's about time I get back on my feet and become the hardworking me.
It doesn't really matter if I don't score as well as other people from other classes, where there are many. As long as I set my aim and work towards it, I shall accomplish it. To work my best and under God's blessing, I will come to accept what I get for A Levels. It really boils down to your own efforts, no?
At church today, the pastor talked about "Why do we need each other?" It took me a while to process the whole sermon. All in all, it's important to be a community with others. I'm in a couple of communities: Oldham, 08S04, Hockey, NJC in general, SJI in general, SJAB... To keep in contact with the communities of friends that you have less contact with is indeed difficult. Nevertheless, to live as brothers and sisters with everyone in harmony is what God intends and desires. All you need to do is make it happen.
I've made a resolution for myself this year. It is quite comprehensive, so I shall not upload it here. I shall honour it.
matthew.
Back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment