Saturday, June 6, 2009

ASEAN Plus Summit - Finale

The past three days were a blast! I can pretty much assume that everyone enjoyed their time, not only in debating and standing up to their countries' stands, but also in making new friends and gaining experience with regards to how politics work etc.

While I thought that the ending wasn't as much anticipated as I thought (when it came to the award ceremony), the majority of us was more interested in taking photos. A memorable time indeed.

Today's the final day, which we're going to have our dinner at Dunman High. (We paid good money to go for this.) In addition, there is a performance component, and Health Council is going to have fun, joy and laughter, AND win it! :D It's heartening to see our council come to together and be so enthusiastic about it. Haha.

matthew.
Brain drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment