Sunday, June 7, 2009

AHDC

Thank you all from Health Council for the wonderful and fantastic time we had together as a council, not only just the time in the committee sessions, but also the photo-taking, the time used over the nights to discuss for our performance, and the time spent together for all the fun and laughter! :D

Photos on Facebook. :)

Yesterday was like this 'high' dinner we all had together, that ended on a sad note. Everyone was leaving after that, international delegates or local. BUT! We'll still keep in contact. 

Thank you Dunman people for organising this event, the Sec. Gens. and Chairs. It's been a really interesting summit (which still can be improved of course). I agree with Nicole though, that there are mainly 3 types of people who come to this kind of summits: 
1. Those who want to gain experience.
2. Those who observe.
3. Those who wants awards.
Also a 4th type I think: Those who want it for their testimonials.

I feel proud of AHDC. 

matthew. 
Organs and H1N1.

No comments:

Post a Comment