Saturday, September 19, 2009

Perspectives

As I was reading Our Daily Bread, 18/9 Friday's 'bread' has allowed me to take a macro view of our existence on Earth.

"It seems there are two kinds of people in this world: those who have an eternal perspective, and those who are preoccupied with the present."

Indeed, many of us are preoccupied with many worldly things, such as wealth and living as though happiness is fame and true love. Shift away from the "me first" point of view. If we can take a new perspective, all of these things do not matter. What truly matters is how we live; we should live life in God's way. And there is only one way.

As KC and I were discussing about the book of Revelation, he mentioned this to me:
"Plan as though the world never ends; Live as though the world ends tomorrow."

Romans 8:18
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
matthew.
Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment