God has granted me a safe trip back to warm, humid Singapore. And then, he blessed me with friends who came to pick me up at Changi T3. Thank you KC, Alex, AX, CW, CY and Sharon!
God also blessed me with the same friends who made me cab home alone. Period.
As I stepped out of the plane, taking a long look at Singapore's trees, roads and buildings, I can't help but smile and think: I'm home. I never had this feeling before, so this comes as a surprise to me. Having spent more than a month back with my family, I missed my friends back here.
On the plane, I watched Haeundae, the Korean disaster epic. Watch it, and you won't regret it. Especially if you're a geogger. :) Make sure your palms are equipped with tissues too. This movie, together with news of the Haitian earthquake, made me reflect a lot over the one subject that I studied and put in so much effort into; I miss geography.
The road ahead of me is filled with uncertainty, and perhaps meandering. But God will straighten it for me. I'll do my best.
matthew.
Miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment