Unfortunately, I haven't been getting down to my 2011 resolution, neither have I reviewed my 2010 resolution.
Last night's Watchnight Service at TPMC was an awesome reminder from God
that HE is the centre, not me;
that by HIS grace, I've made it thus far;
that I need to change for the better not because of guilt or of fear for punishment, but because of HIS love for me;
that I'm HIS disciple, and am called to forgo my own selfish desires and motivations;
that I should not trust my own strength and abilities, but anchor in the source of them: GOD.
First on the list:
Get out of Facebook games. I've got hooked on them only after 2 days. I need to put a stop to them.
Second:
No more K-pop. I've deleted the songs. I've deleted related posts. Now to stop accessing them on Youtube and listening to them everywhere else.
God, if it is Your will. I need Your help.
For in Romans 12:2, it says,
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is — His good, pleasing and perfect will.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment