Monday, May 2, 2011

Mountbatten SMC: PAP vs. NSP

After Mrs Jeannette Chong's informal session with the Haig Court residents yesterday, I would really like to hear from Mr Lim Biow Chuan, the incumbent PAP MP of Mountbatten SMC. I hope he makes a trip here before I book into camp on Tuesday night.

I happened to chance upon NewNation's coverage on Mountbatten SMC, and its Q&A session it had with both Mr Lim Biow Chuan and Mrs Jeannette Chong.

As much as I have mentioned yesterday about Mrs Jeannette Chong, I figured that it is not a balanced argument without Mr Lim Biow Chuan speaking to the residents. For this, I would like to applaud Mrs Jeannette Chong for her effort and initiative to reach out to all Mountbatten residents.

There is going to be an NSP rally for Mountbatten SMC at the open field opposite Mountbatten CC tonight at 7pm. I am not particularly enthused by it, but my friends and I are heading there anyway. 35 Jalan Satu, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment