I'm starting to experience Your love.
I thank You for my self-awareness. I wasn't even aware of my impatience and frustration in the office until I made my way back to my bunk and rested for a while. Listening to Love Came Down (If My Heart Is Overwhelmed) by Brian Johnson, I grappled with the gravity of the situation and realised that I had been filled with angst and impatience all morning because of my desire to be in control.
Thank You for granting me a peace that only You can give. Thank You for breaking me down. Thank You for being there to comfort me in my despair. Thank You for being in control. Thank You for being the amazing God You are, taking me by surprise and loving me for who I am.
"Love came down and rescued me,
Love came down and set me free,
I am Yours,
I am forever Yours."
I am forever Yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment